Classic potato salad veganized! This is a must have for potlucks, BBQ’s, get togethers, and just a side dish!
If you try my recipe (or any of my other recipes) make sure to TAG me on social media @MeatFreeAthlete and #MeatFreeAthlete so I don’t miss it!
Classic Potato Salad Veganized
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 dill pickles, diced or dill relish
- 2 celery stocks, chopped
- 3/4 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- ground black pepper, to taste
- pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- Skin and cut potatoes, boil for 20 minutes, or until cooked. (I keep mine a little firm)
- Rinse the cooked potatoes in cool water
- In a big bowl, add the potatoes and the ingredients, blend well
- Adjust ingredients to taste