Classic potato salad veganized! This is a must have for potlucks, BBQ’s, get togethers, and just a side dish!
If you try my recipe (or any of my other recipes) make sure to TAG me on social media @MeatFreeAthlete and #MeatFreeAthlete so I don’t miss it!
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked and cut
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 dill pickle slices, diced
- 2 celery stock, diced
- 3/4 cup vegan mayo (I use Vegenaise)
- 2 TBS mustard
- black pepper and salt, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- Cut the potatoes (with the skin), and cook in boiling water, for approx. 20 mins, or until soft
- Rinse the cooked potatoes in cold water, until they become cool
- In in a big bowl, add all the ingredients listed above and mix well
- Adjust vegan mayo, mustard, paprika, and salt & pepper to taste