This pizza dough is really easy to make and it’s delicious!
If you try my recipe (or any of my other recipes) make sure to tag me on social media @MeatFreeAthlete and use the hashtag #MeatFreeAthlete so I don’t miss it!
Easy Vegan Pizza Dough
- 2 1/4 tsp dry active yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups flour of your choice
- 2 tbsp apple sauce (or oil if you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- In a bowl, add the warm water, then add dry active yeast and sugar. Do not stir.
- Let sit for 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, add flour, salt, basil, oregano, and applesauce. Blend together.
- Add the yeast mixture to the dough and blend together until the dough is a smooth consistency.
- Form into a ball. Cover the bowl with a towel and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Roll out dough and place onto a pizza pan,
- Prepare your pizza with the toppings of your choice.
- Cook pizza for 20-25 minutes at 375F.
View this post on Instagram